Thanks, Marcos. Another member did see this and came through with a spare. I'm good now.I text a picture to Vitaliy. He should have one. He is a bit behind at the moment due to a busy week. FYI - I will advise him appropriately on value. These are hens teeth and never for sale. I’ve found two for other members and they were about $50 both times. Maybe someone reading this has a spare also. The 2002 radio and HL knobs look similar FWIW.
View attachment 95731
All should be available but he did sell some beltline. HL assemblies are free. I recently paid $100 for one (forum member). I think it you did like $250 with the assemblies including glass and chrome that would be a deal. He has the grills also. Phone on first page, or I can PM you the decoded cell. Text works best with Vitaliy.Is the waistline trim for the front fenders+ nose still available, also the left and right headlight assemblies.
Lots of parts still available! I will help price out on demand. There is no price list because Vitaliy needs help from me, and I am not going to price the whole list up front.
Vitality’s cell is on page 1 or you can PM me for details and discussion.
Suspension & Drivetrain:
- Vented front disk/calipers
- Brake booster (2800 CS skinny booster, good DCOE clearance)
- Parking Brake Handle
- Ireland Engineering Adjustable Swaybars
- Bilstein Struts Front/Rear
- Rear Differential, 3.45 open
- Rear Subframe
- Front Subframe
- Throttle linkages
- Aluminum Radiator
- 3pc Epsilon Mesh Wheels
- Euro-Early bumpers front/rear
- License Plate lights (genuine Hella early)
- Aluminum Roof Trim
- Aluminum Windscreen Trim
- Chrome Window Sill Trim
- Aluminum Door Jamb Trim (near the striker)
- Belt-Line Trim (piecemeal - nose, and one door sold)
- Trunk Panels (tail panel sold)
- Wheel arch elephant Skin Panels
- Tail Lights
- Tail center trim (early chrome)
- Door handles (mechanisms below)
- C-Pillar Roundels (1974+ raised aluminum)
- Headlight Buckets, Glass, and Chrome
- Front Grilles
- Kidney Grill
- Satin/Chrome wipers
- Lock Set (see interior)
Interior & related:
- Power Window Conversion (wiring, motors, regulators)
- Trunk Lid
- Trunk Torsion Bar
- Headlight Access Panel Covers
- Curved Gas filler neck
- Gas door
- AC setup (evap box, blend duct, hard lines, soft lines, Condenser, B35 compressor, AC Face Plate, AC Temp & Speed)
- Steering Column and four piece lock set
- Instruments (2800 CS off-white mph)
- BMW Shift Knob (e12)
- A/C Pillar Vinyl
- Grab Handles,
- Fusebox Door (some damage)
- Door mechanisms
I’ll text Vitaliy about the belts Window sill trims both front and rear should be available. I think $300 for all four would be really fair.Can you post pictures of the seat belts. Also is the outside rear window sill trims available?
Hi Drew, I’ll text Vitaliy about the skins. If not I have a spare set. Can you clarify on the buckets? Do you mean the zinc bucket or the whole headlight assembly (black steel dual headlight assembly). I’ll get some closeups.Markos--I need the elephant skin wheelhouse outer curved covers that go next to the outside fenders. Are they available?
Also ,do you have photos of the headlight bucket assemblies ? I'm putting in city lights and my buckets will not accept them as is.