FS: (2) C-Pillar Emblems and Base

Engrip

Reaction score
For Sale - (2) C-Pillar Emblems and Base removed from a 1974 Csi.
Emblems are in good condition with some minor blemishes on (1) of the emblems. The bases are in fair condition and may require refinishing.

SOLD!!!--Thank You

Mounting nuts and gaskets not included.

$65.00 plus $5.00 priority mail shipping within the US.

Payment by paypal only....Thank you!

SOLD!!!--Thank You

Last edited:

Cateyes

Reaction score
I would think if you buy something from the e9 group is either for you or someone who has a need for the part. In the future if you need a part offered here and don't respond right away , you may end up paying twice as much in eBay

You are correct you can purchase them new

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i like the old style roundels ... but if i took them off, i would put new chrome bases - no question. the ones listed below are NOT that nice. the other option, if the bases are good but not great is to refinish them

51145580146 base 17.43 each. the new badges 51141828851 are 45.71 each at getbmwparts.com

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have heard from reliable sources that new do not fit.
The posts do not fit the holes and the cloisonné cracks when you try to install.

great to know - thanks Stan ... i will send my spare bases to be rechromed.

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have heard from reliable sources that new do not fit.
The posts do not fit the holes and the cloisonné cracks when you try to install.

They fit. The chrome bases however are poorly finished and do not have a recess for the set screw like the originals do. Also take in to consideration that colors may change after 4 decades of sun exposure.