FS. Assortment of Heyco Tools for the Tool Tray

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I found a sourse who has a nice inventory of tools so please send requests for what you are missing. Sorry no large waterpump pliers.
He also has a tool roll set of 2002 with the correct tools. NEW in the Wrapper. $300 Plus $10.40 shipping Priority Mail in the US.

Great to know. I will see what’s needed and I’ll be in touch once I return from holiday on the 14th. Ty!
-Tom

Hello,

These are the tools/accessories I'm missing from my toolbox.

I don't know if they will sell us individually or we have to buy a complete lot for a box...

Thank you very much in advance

CARL

PS I borrowed this image from another thread, thanks @HB Chris

BD42C013-E1CA-4B01-990C-272AE090898B.jpeg

The second tool from the left is available new from our Member.

Also Allen keys are widely available new as they have no stamping. Don have list the sources in the past.

actually i believe the original Heyco allen keys did have stamping on at least the largest one, maybe the middle one too ... been too long since i've looked at them closely. but unless you are going pure concours, the unstamped ones are just fine.

The second tool from the left is available new from our Member.

Also Allen keys are widely available new as they have no stamping. Don have list the sources in the past.
I still have these(valve adjusting tool) new. $14.50 shipped I might have a large, open end wrench.I do have the small 8-10 box wrench
If interested I will look. 120 in my garage and I try to stay out of it as much as possible. Going in the pool doesn't help as it's like bath water

Attachments

• valve tool.JPG
    valve tool.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I had some allen keys and I am positive they were stamped BMW right down to a #5.

@EuroE9 , I believe I have a rough (tad rusty) 8mm original allen key. I Will look it up tomorrow evening for you.

I believe the original e3&e9 supplied Allen keys are marked "Heyco CHR.-VAN. " and their respective size (6/8/10) rotated 90 degrees. There is no "BMW" marked on them.

I only have 8mm allen keys that are post e9 era or from different cars/motorcycle sets. None of them have the "Chr-Van" on them, like they should for e3/e9.

Pic for the 2 original sets that I have for my own car:

Attachments

• 20240716_133959.jpg
    20240716_133959.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 17
Back