FS - BBS RS wheel center faces

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A while back i was going to buy a set of RS wheels from a well known company but at the time they didn't have any 005 / 006 centers and were going to fill the holes in another set of centers and re-drill the centers for the coupe. while they did that all the time, i wasn't comfortable with that approach, so i purchased a set of BBS centers to build a set of RS wheels for the coupe. the centers i bought are for a BMW with a 5 x 120 bolt pattern, but they are labled RS 007 ... which were for the euro metric wheels. please know that the centers are the exact same size as the 005, 006, 061 and most others for a BMW .... what makes the difference in the actual wheel is the barrel and lip sizes. as i remember, the 005 and 006 use a 1.5" outer lip and either a 5" or 6" inner barrel. they can be used to make 16" or 17" bbs rs wheels.

i have decided to go another way. i purchased a set of 15" OZ alpina style wheels from our friend Stevehose several years ago and i have decided to put them on the coupe. accordingly, i will sell the centers. i can sell them to one of the wheel companies, as they have made an offer. but i thought i would offer them here first in case anybody wants a nice set. i only unwrapped one and you can see the '7' of the rs007 to the right of the red (in the center bore shadow). the wheel center was just wiped off, not well cleaned.

$800 plus shipping from ATL

rs centers.jpg

bbs - rs center back.jpg

unfortunately not ... but i do have a line on where to buy a set of metal caps

Last edited:
So these take standard 34-hole lips and barrels?

The real, heavy metal RS005/006 centers getting real hard to find. But the aftermarket makes em.

yes, these are the real deal 34 hole BBS faces which work with the standard 16" or 17" lips / barrels for the coupe as well as the metric sizes for the euro 635csi ... the scarcity of real 005 / 006 faces is exactly why the price is where it is, the asking price equals the offer from one of the wheel re-manufacturing companies.

i do have a line on metal caps for these wheels if anybody is interested.

Last edited:
Back