FS. Coming Soon Only One E28 Window Motors For the E9 Driver's Side

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have searched for over a year for these hard to find E28 window motors and finally found two for the E9 driver's side.
I have tree sources who each have a set and the lowest they will accept is $200 plus shipping for the pair and will not break up the set.
The price of this motor which has been tested is $75 Plus $10.40 for USPS PRIORITY MAIL shipping.
Anyone who needs a set I can give you contact info. I guess it will cost $200 plus $17.60 for shipping.

You can use the same one for front or rear. Do you want a motor for the driver's side rear of the E9?

Just confirming there are three sets available, all left hand side?
Any right side please?
I would be interested in a pair for L&R.

While looking through the forum a few months ago I thought I came across motors from other vehicles that match. I found these and logged them for future reference in case I needed them. Are these not the same fit as the bmw version?

1720572054658.png

that's a great question and could be an interesting answer - no idea if they would work or not ... but if they did, the price is quite good, and its NEW

Ref the Dansk motors, which of these are going to possibly work for my front pax side? See photo of my u/s motor in situ, the connectors are on the bottom. 74 CS US. I would be happy to report back.

Attachments

• 20240813_115202.jpg
    20240813_115202.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 12
Back