FS:Complete dash (no wood)

maxxfish

Site Donor
Reaction score
FS: Complete dash from my 1974 CS. Does not include any wood other than what is shown (speaker grill, 3 top slats). The flat portion of the dash's wood is gone, but the vinyl is intact and make s a good template. All buttons/switches shown can be included. Gauge cluster can be included. A few small nicks, nothing major. Glovebox and hood release door have some internal delimitation from where the frames were rusty. Would like to sell as a whole, best offer plus shipping from Richmond, VA.

http://s116.photobucket.com/user/maxxfish/library/1974 C Dash

Last edited:

maxxfish

Site Donor
Reaction score
I put prices on the other items that I'm selling, but did my research and could not find any prices on a complete dash from past posts. I'm not trying to start a bidding war, I'm just not sure what the value is...happy to take suggestions. Max

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I put prices on the other items that I'm selling, but did my research and could not find any prices on a complete dash from past posts. I'm not trying to start a bidding war, I'm just not sure what the value is...happy to take suggestions. Max

i propose that you separate the items, a description and a photo uploaded here and put and individual price on each one, otherwise a total price, guess it