FS: Custom made stainless steel seat rail covers

Cornishman

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am also interested, we will probably do a single shipment to the U.K. and share out once here. Will confirm via PM.
Thank you

78e12

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the part number is that this replaces?

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Second batch done

20210503_114846.jpg

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
They are very good looking parts!

Now once this business model dries up, how about the next one....?

To challenge your skills: would you think these parts could be made in stainless?
It's the plastic part under the seats. Actually very close to the parts you're offering here. Each seat has a left and right. They are chromed plastic, and the chrome flakes off easily. I know some people stick chrome tape on them, but I prefer metal over plastic all day long.
They have quite a bit of thickness to them, but there might be a way around that with a spacer?
1620045606277.png

(picture barrowed from here :

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score

To challenge your skills: would you think these parts could be made in stainless?
It's the plastic part under the seats. Actually very close to the parts you're offering here. Each seat has a left and right. They are chromed plastic, and the chrome flakes off easily. I know some people stick chrome tape on them, but I prefer metal over plastic all day long.
They have quite a bit of thickness to them, but there might be a way around that with a spacer?
View attachment 118268

I was just talking with local repulstury shop that this would be great to reproduce. Will give them a visit if they have sample so we can see what can be done.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Jan, the SS seat rails arrived. Beautifully crafted, and they arrived so quick. I've read of others having trouble with shipping, but I think you sent these only a few days ago from Slovenia and they were set in front of my door today. Amazing! Thank you!

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Same here, they look amazing, with screws! Well packed and arrived in no time, thanks!

98D9E71E-5918-443D-9C28-EE78C1A599EE.jpeg

Jan, the SS seat rails arrived. Beautifully crafted, and they arrived so quick. I've read of others having trouble with shipping, but I think you sent these only a few days ago from Slovenia and they were set in front of my door today. Amazing! Thank you!

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score

View attachment 118268

hi, if you can reproduce these in SS i will be interested, price permits....