FS: Dash Parts (Original); Upper dash SOLD; 1 of 4 Inst Dashes SOLD

Jim Stone

Reaction score
I have four separate dash items that are original and used. All are structurally sound but relative to the vinyl there is at least one crack on each of the vinyl dash parts:
-1. Dash instrument surrounds (I have four available) in good to excellent condition. Structurally sound. Two of the four have small, shallow cracks.
1 of 2 fasteners on one surround should be replaced. All need a good cleaning. $175 each OBO plus shipping. See pic.

-2. Upper dash in fair condition and structurally sound yet has 4 cracks beyond the vinyl into the epoxy. Missing the two end clips. Repairable but may be best to recover it. $200 OBO plus shipping. See pic.

-3. Lower dash in good condition overall and structurally sound. Has a 1” crack on the bottom and backside surface. Could be repaired. $285 OBO plus shipping. See photos. See pic.

-4. Dash trim. This hard to find and used dash trim is in very good condition. It retains its shape and form with only shallow scratches with one of nine fastener pre-drilled holes enlarged. Minimal impact to function. Needs the proverbial cleaning and buffing though. $275 OBO plus shipping. See pic.
I do have closeup pics of each item. Just ask if interested.
Thanks.
IMG_1550.jpeg
IMG_1752.jpeg

FS: Still available
1. Dash instrument surround (I have three available) in good condition. Structurally sound. Two of the three have small, shallow cracks.
1 of 2 fasteners on one surround should be replaced. All need a good cleaning. $175 each OBO plus shipping. See photos.
2. Lower dash in good condition overall and structurally sound. Has a 1/16” x 1” long crack ( see blue tape in pic) on the bottom and backside surface. Could be repaired. $285 OBO plus shipping. See photos.

3. Dash trim. This hard to find and used dash trim is in very good condition. It retains its shape and form with only shallow scratches with one of nine fastener pre-drilled holes enlarged. Minimal impact to function. Needs the proverbial cleaning and buffing though. $275 OBO plus shipping. See photos.

Attachments

• IMG_3468.jpeg
    IMG_3468.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3470.jpeg
    IMG_3470.jpeg
    290 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3469.jpeg
    IMG_3469.jpeg
    232.4 KB · Views: 27
Should mention that the lower dash is for a 2800 since it doesn’t have the flasher unit hole

My refinished dash does have a hole for flasher/warning. The one here for sale doesn’t.
In review of the W&N catalog it shows that there are two different piece numbers for the same lower dash too. Thanks all.

we should try to use "should" instead of "must" as much as possible

my euro spec 1971 3.0 cs has the warning in the lower cover under the steering wheel
and the switch does not have any letters

I didn’t use either.
Maybe early 3.0CS used the same dash as the 2800CS.

Here's what i know -
the USA 2800 cs / csa did NOT have a hole in the 'grab rail' for the 4 way flasher - i have a late February 1971 car. that being said, the 3.0 cs grab rail with the 4 way flasher fits just fine in the 2800cs as does the '74 adjustable steering column and the '74 lower panel. this change is confirmed by @HB Chris in the FAQ - changes during the production run.

Back