FS: Epsilon mesh 16x7 et11

wkohler

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ahoy. I have a set of wheels available that I think would be a welcome addition to many E9s or E3s.

Made by Epsilon, manufactured in Japan, they're a true 3-piece design unlike most Japanese 3-piece wheels of the period and well constructed. They have a look that fits the period more than say a BBS RS and these also are open-lug as well.

This ad has some interesting details about how these are constructed.

10915735105_252066c13b_o.jpg

This is a square set of 16x7 ET11. They're in nice overall shape and have been off of a car for many many years. There are a couple of flat spots on the lips and one barrel. Other than that no appreciable curb rash, etc. Tires are junk and would be removed before shipment.

Asking $700 plus shipping. Wheels are located in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.

Photos are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/101867252@N02/shares/c241w9

Thanks for looking!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Cool wheels, good price, and a healthy market of used lips and barrels of various sizes on craigslist. GLWS!

wkohler

Site Donor
Reaction score
centers are too small

I have been following your restoration and I think I understand your thought process here. Rest assured, despite the smaller diameter of the centers, you really could effectively use the space and still maintain function. I took a couple of minutes to set up an example for you.

Attachments

• IMG_1204.JPG
    IMG_1204.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 209

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Cool wheels Chris! Love the Epsilons or 'Southern Ways'. I looked and looked for a set for my '02 project but could never find them in 4x100 so I went with RSs.

GLWS.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have been following your restoration and I think I understand your thought process here. Rest assured, despite the smaller diameter of the centers, you really could effectively use the space and still maintain function. I took a couple of minutes to set up an example for you.

I think what Alan is referring to is the center plates. I had a set of 16" Epsilon wheels on an 80's F-body Firebird and they looked like these... Larger center section and smaller lip area. I didn't know they made versions like yours.

image-11.jpg
[/IMG]
image-11.jpg

wkohler

Site Donor
Reaction score
That's true. Different styles had different centers. The couple sets of 16" 5x120 sets I've seen have the same as the ones I have. I don't know why but I have to say I really like the larger lip as it gives them a very classic look I think.

wkohler

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wheels are still available. Thought I had a pending sale. I guess that's the difference between pending and a sale. :D

wkohler

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just wanted to follow up that the pending deals fell apart and the wheels are still available. Thanks!