FS: front & rear bumpers in Los Angeles

Adam

Reaction score
up for sale is a set of chrome euro-style bumpers in fair condition. the set includes the over riders (aka "Dagmars") and the rubber pieces. i don't know what model or year these came from, but the rear bumper does have the cutouts for the euro style license plate lights.

i had purchased the bumpers with the intent of using them on my big bumper 1974 3.0 CSa, which i later sold. they're now just taking up space.

there is a bit of rust on these, including a nickel-sized thin spot on the rear bumper. this set should probably go to someone who has experience with restoring this type of thing. otherwise, you could sink more into restoring them than they're worth. rubber is all there but some of the rubber bits have seen better days. the rubber on the over riders, however, would be OK with some TLC.

would prefer local sale but can ship if need be. photos available on request.

-Adam

Adam

Reaction score
i am in hollywood. asking $125/bumper but will knock $25 off if you buy both.

-Adam

Evargas163

Reaction score
Bumpers

Do you have the bumper brackets for the front bumper? Are you available this Friday in the morning? I will be in the area.

Thanks,
Manny

Adam

Reaction score
thanks for your interest, but bumpers have been sold.

-Adam

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just a reminder, it helps to add SOLD to the original title once they are gone. Some ancient classifieds get drug up from time to time.

:)