FS: front strut brace

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A while back, I was fortunate enough to purchase this daddywad strut brace. If you don't know about the quality of these, look it up on the forum. I bought it from someone that ended up not using it, and now I am not going to use it. It can now go to someone who will install and enjoy it. I paid $415 plus shipping, and I will sell it for the same $415 plus shipping to you. Please let me know if you have any questions. I never had it out of the box until today to photograph it.
20240914-strut brace 01.jpg20240914-strut brace 02.jpg20240914-strut brace 03.jpg

Blurb:
As many of you know, I have been collecting parts to use on my E9 project. That project has moved onto another chapter, and I am excited to offer my hoard of parts to fellow forum members. My hope is that these parts help others finish or improve their coupes and sedans. Moreover, I am excited that offering these parts on the forum provides me the opportunity to stay connected to the group, albeit in a different manner. Thank you for reading! Stephen

Back