FS: Large 3/4 piece rear wing

Keshav

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm offering for sale my 1 year old large wing (3 piece) and a brand new ducklip spoiler with rubber end (optional since 2 versions of the smaller rear spoiler are possible, with and without the rubber lip)
My large wing does not have the rubber ends which is why I would like to sell it and replace it with one with rubber ends.
The wings without rubber ends are often used in Motorsport where the rubber ends (for pedestrians protection) are not required.
So for all those who are planning a track car, this might be worth looking into.
It also took some searching to find a good quality rear wing in terms of weight and fit. Mine is as perfect as they get. It's basically brand new and easily shipped, being basically flat fiberglass boards.
I paid € 1300 and prep/ paint in Tundra green, for the 3 piece wing only. Price is negotiable and does not include the ducklip spoiler, just the large wing.

If at all interested, please pm me for further conversation.

Thanks
Keshav

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 129
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 126
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    283.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
i haven't posted in the feedback forum, and i am remiss for not having done that, but ... i HIGHLY recommend buying from Keshav. he is conservative in his descriptions, he is a man of his word ... and i look forward to the day that i get to meet him in person. buy with confidence from him and do not worry about him being on the other side of the pond.

i haven't posted in the feedback forum, and i am remiss for not having done that, but ... i HIGHLY recommend buying from Keshav. he is conservative in his descriptions, he is a man of his word ... and i look forward to the day that i get to meet him in person. buy with confidence from him and do not worry about him being on the other side of the pond.

+1 Keshav is the best!

Scott, you humble me with you kind words. It takes one to recognize another.

And Mark, your support is invaluable to all the members and WE take good notice of your opinion on most if not all matters!

Many many thanks for all your support, thru which nurtures friendship and camaraderie.
I'm invariably amazed at the information flow, in any and every aspect, of this wonderful forum.

Keshav

Back