mechanical fuel pump for carburetors

if interested please PM

thank you

4DC33B62-E203-43AF-BC1F-C994E78F8F42.jpeg

Last edited:

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
How come you don't put prices on things? Moat other forums won't allow a post without a price;

IN A WORLD with disappearing parts and a diabolical corporation indifferent to the plight of those who defend its heritage, ONE MAN risks the shadowy alleys & the unscrupulous to bring long-overlooked NOS parts to those in need. While some question his method. he brings hope to the forgotten. This is his story ...

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
IN A WORLD with disappearing parts and a diabolical corporation indifferent to the plight of those who defend its heritage, ONE MAN risks the shadowy alleys & the unscrupulous to bring long-overlooked NOS parts to those in need. While some question his method. he brings hope to the forgotten. This is his story ...

you, Jay, you touched my heart with your kind words, let me dry my tears and i will walk the ocean to bring my tribute to the warm land of oklahoma and present my respects to you
thank you very much

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sound like the intro to Guy Noir, private eye..

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
As to Pierburg I just put a Pierburg electric pump on my 635 and it runs well and is nice and quiet . I am well pleased as to its quality

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Oh man! I know who to call next time I want to write a moving speech ! You may not know this but from what I have heard DeQuincey is a very resolute individual and does not get moved much ! Furthermore , I am impressed too how you viewed the current world and its market for E9 parts !

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think I may have read in a previous thread that things are.......difficult........in Spain for someone trading parts, so the "shadowy alleys" may not be as humorous or as metaphorical to one such as he. Who knows how, in this age of the algorithm, a message may be monitored - enough dollar references and a flag goes up.

Edited misquote.

Last edited: