FS: Momo 153 Solid Hub & early Alpina Horn Button

patipatina

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys, thank you again for the warm welcome!

Besides reading - I thought I throw in some parts that I have from my steering wheel collecting - I was gonna say hobby - but to be frank with you, it's more likely an addiction ;-)

Here I have a E9 Momo Solid Hub with the Part number 153.
SOLD

More info and pictures here: https://www.patipatina.com/portfolio/momo-hub-adapter-153-for-bmw-e3-e9-e12-e21-e23-e24/

momo_153_hub_adapter_bmw_e9_1.jpg

And I have a super-rare early chrome ring Alpina horn button.
$175 plus shipping/paypal for e9 forum members.

More info and pictures here: https://www.patipatina.com/portfolio/early-chrome-ring-alpina-horn-button/

early_alpina_horn_button1.jpg

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was gonna say hobby - but to be frank with you, it's more likely an addiction ;-)

Addiction or business?We are glad to have you, and hope that you purchase an e9 or even a 2002. There are plenty of non-owners attempting to sell their questionably rare parts. The difference is that nobody is asking $375 obo for a momo horn button. Fair market value is $150 to $200. The hub price seems fair.

patipatina

Site Donor
Reaction score
Addiction or business?We are glad to have you, and hope that you purchase an e9 or even a 2002. There are plenty of non-owners attempting to sell their questionably rare parts. The difference is that nobody is asking $375 obo for a momo horn button. Fair market value is $150 to $200. The hub price seems fair.
Thank you for your very kind, friendly and welcoming words.
I am not on this world to correct all the mistakes of the mankind - so I let this slide.

I've adjusted the price for the horn button accordingly.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank you for your very kind, friendly and welcoming words.
I am not on this world to correct all the mistakes of the mankind - so I let this slide.

I've adjusted the price for the horn button accordingly.

Thanks for letting it slide, and the price adjustment. Good luck with your e9 hunt. Let me know if I can help in any way.

patipatina

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for letting it slide, and the price adjustment. Good luck with your e9 hunt. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Well, I am trying to track down a E9 in a specific colour - either taiga metallic (695) or türkis metallic (696).
Those colours were on my list for an 02 as well but didn't find one in the condition I wanted it to be. So I got one in a more common though beautiful colour.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, I am trying to track down a E9 in a specific colour - either taiga metallic (695) or türkis metallic (696).
Those colours were on my list for an 02 as well but didn't find one in the condition I wanted it to be. So I got one in a more common though beautiful colour.

I don't really keep up on cars for sale. I do know however that @peterkaczynski (active on facebook) has a Turkis project for sale. Also, @Keshav has a Taiga CSL for sale (currently painted a beautiful Agave green).

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I know .. Inkas are around every corner but Turkis is really hard

We also see very few Inca e9’s for sale in the US. Just to clarify on the vehicle hunt, you are in Hamburg Germany correct? That is what your ebay profile says. Is there an Agoura Hills Germany?

patipatina

Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh I was talking 02s, sorry. Correct, E9 in inka are rare as well. Sorry, mixed things up in my head.

I do live in Agoura Hills, want my full address? Blood type, anything else? But I also live in Germany and Thailand. At the moment I am stuck in Europe, not allowed to enter the country at the moment, not a US citizen.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I do live in Agoura Hills, want my full address? Blood type, anything else? But I also live in Germany and Thailand. At the moment I am stuck in Europe, not allowed to enter the country at the moment, not a US citizen.

Gotcha. I recommend looking around europe for either of those colors. Not sure where you plan to drive it but there has been a lot of chatter about importing to CA as of late.