Hi all,
An original Csl duck bill spoiler…… fits and looks fantastic on all E9‘s. Spoiler is in very good condition for its 50+ years, no cracks, chips, dents, all the existing holes are correct. It will need some TLC at the paint shop. Along with the spoiler is a brand new rubber lip (made a few months go and still wrapped up) and a brand new correct/ bent emblem for this spoiler.
I’ve added a couple of pics for the general idea. If interested, I can send more detailed pics.
Asking €2400 + mailing
Thanks for looking
Keshav
An original Csl duck bill spoiler…… fits and looks fantastic on all E9‘s. Spoiler is in very good condition for its 50+ years, no cracks, chips, dents, all the existing holes are correct. It will need some TLC at the paint shop. Along with the spoiler is a brand new rubber lip (made a few months go and still wrapped up) and a brand new correct/ bent emblem for this spoiler.
I’ve added a couple of pics for the general idea. If interested, I can send more detailed pics.
Asking €2400 + mailing
Thanks for looking
Keshav