David B

Reaction score
@Stan

a friend needs only the reverse light glass, see it broken in pic:

View attachment 174094

can you help ?
is it possible to buy that glass only ?

regards
Hi Stan, I might have a clean lens to salvage from an old cluster, but I’m on holiday overseas in UK and won’t be back in Sydney till 1 January to confirm. If you resolve it prior to 1Jan, let me know. David

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Stan, I might have a clean lens to salvage from an old cluster, but I’m on holiday overseas in UK and won’t be back in Sydney till 1 January to confirm. If you resolve it prior to 1Jan, let me know. David

Hi @David B i appreciate it, @Stan has not a clear reverse light available, so if yo happen to have one for me i woul appreciate it

regards

David B

Reaction score
Hi @David B i appreciate it, @Stan has not a clear reverse light available, so if yo happen to have one for me i woul appreciate it

regards
Hi, now back home from vacation. I do have a redundant cluster and could grind out the revering lens if this is suitable. All being well, this should provide a decent result. See photos attached and let me know. Rgds David

Attachments

• IMG_2153.JPG
    IMG_2153.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2154.JPG
    IMG_2154.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2155.JPG
    IMG_2155.JPG
    170.4 KB · Views: 22

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Due to raw material increases, shipping for materials ( raw materials are imported), we have increased prices on all items.

I apologies for new prices, I have been supplying you since 2016 and generally have managed to keep pricing reasonably consistent over the years.

The new prices need to come into effect on all items shipped. I have one last set at the old prices.

A new set will be $425.00 included shipping (which also increased this week) to the CONUS