FS: Spare L/R Rear Wood Panels

Jim Stone

Reaction score
3 of 5 Sold; one pair left.
Used, original walnut trim; structurally sound with no stains or splitting; some delamination noted. Good enough for replacement but I would refinish with a carpenter shop if renovation of car planned.
$50@ OBO plus shipping. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2919.jpeg
    IMG_2919.jpeg
    382.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2920.jpeg
    IMG_2920.jpeg
    385.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Jim Stone

Reaction score
I think the one in the middle and the one next to it to the right . My zip code is 89460

Jeff, I assume you’ll want a pair, R/L (lmk if I’m wrong). That said, should I then send you the pair on the right?
While I’m awaiting ur answer I’ll check out the shipping rate to 89460. Thanks, Jim

Jim Stone

Reaction score
I see what you're saying , yes a right and left. The one on the far right looks like its is delaminated at the front corner.

I was just sending you photos of the two pairs. The darker pair doesn’t have the absent veneer that ur referring to. All of these do have slight delamination that is definitely repairable. Veneer repair is also available out there. Your choice. I’d pick the darker shade of walnut.

Shipping ~$19.50

Attachments

• IMG_2931.jpeg
    IMG_2931.jpeg
    311 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2930.jpeg
    IMG_2930.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2932.png
    IMG_2932.png
    467.6 KB · Views: 28

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
@Jeffs73bimmers and @Jim Stone

Just a tip; the forum has the option to send each other messages without the rest of the world seeing details like addresses.
Identity theft is a real thing.

It's called "pm", Short for personal message.
See the envelope at the top bar in the screen? Click it, Start a new conversation, add a recipient by typing his name, and then send your message.