FS Sun Visor

bwalvoord

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'll Take it

I'll take it. Can you send me a paypal request or would you prefer a check? Also, do you have a driver's side in any condition and/or the retainer clips?

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Front the old Coupe Register Board

not me, no affiliation
Hello folks,

I have had replacement sun visor mounts made from metal. This is the part that holds the pivot. The original is plastic and every one I have seen is broken. I have heard that people don't use their sun visors any longer because of breakage. These will NEVER break. They fit the visor absolutely perfectly.

They are cast brass, and can be finished to your liking (powder coated, painted, polished, whatever). I can do it, or you can do it. If you do it the parts are $25 each plus shipping (actual, not inflated). If I do them, the charge will increase a little. They are specific to the right and left side.

It's possible that these will fit more than the 3.0CS that I had them made for. I cannot seem to locate a part number for this specific part. Perhaps others can tell me.

I am going to attempt to attach a photo showing my broken old plastic one and the new one as it came from the cast (a bit of polishing).

These are produced on an as-needed basis. Let me know what you want.

Jim

Jim Perry
P and B Motorsports
5157 North Loop Road
Larsen, WI 54947
(920) 594-1337
[email protected]
http://pandbmotorsports.blogspot.com/