Fuel Pumps

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have two fuel pumps to sale.

1. Brand new pump I bought from these guys a year ago for $58 plus $10 shipping. It is the early style pump made by PM as advertised here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-2500-28...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4853205f40&vxp=mtr

$50 shipped

2. Second pump is probably used but I opened it up as it has the removable cover with filter screen and it looked brand new. Actuating lever maybe just has the original packing grease, I can't be sure. Brand is Pierburg.

Both of these use the standard push rod, not the shorter rod used by new Pierburgs with the big spring for actuation.

$30 shipped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 166
Chris:

I'll take the more vintage-looking of the two pumps - the one on the right in your photo. I'm assuming that is the used/$30 pump, but either way, I'd like it.

The pump in my 1970 2800 with 170,000 miles has never been touched since I got the car in 1989. I worry about it sometimes, though mechanics have advised me to not mess with it. Still, this seems like a good opportunity to swap it out.

Can we complete the transaction at C&C on Saturday?

The one on right is brand new and $50 and looks like the original vintage pump. I will be at C&C and am bringing Stan the world traveler.

Back