Gaydon pictures

quarry

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the csl's at BMW car club meeting at gaydon on 5th August, there was 4 csl's ,3 pictured and one yellow one that i never got a picture of.
Mine is the gold one pictured , it came 2nd place in the concours.

Picture384.jpg

Pictures3225.jpg

IMG_2788.jpg

1050259296_85b12f19ab_o.jpg

any one going to Donnington track day on 17th September??
:?

I've not seen a CSL with roll down rear windows. My ignorance?- Paul

No, :D
Probably a UK car with "City pack" fitted, if you mean the white one with the reg DPO 623L which also means it was registered sometime between August 1972 and August 1973 note it could of been built before August 1972
Malc

Yeah! you guys over the pond have A/C we get rolldown windows with our city pack. :( , still 2 weeks a year is all we get thats worth having A/C for.

ceylon csl

Your ceylon csl is stunning. I'm very jealous. Anymore pics of it? i'd love to see some more.

i hope to find the right csl someday...maybe a matching ceylon to my mundane 3.0 CS is the ticket.

ccr

lovely looking car!

In your original post you put the donnington day in 2008, was this a typo, is it actually this september?

Sorry Donnington is this September 17th not 08, its the 25th meeting. a 1972 2002 came first at Gaydon in the open class. i will post some more pictures of my csl later this week.
Thanks Neil.

Back