get together in bilbao

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Not Quite as warm looking as Southern California, but you should see it here…..Yuck.
My car would make it two blocks without a salt and dirt respray. Looks like you Spanish enthusiasts get up early by the angle of the Sun!
Nice mix of BMW's. You got the winner though.

Last edited:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The winner by eight lengths. I also like the fine art photos, especially the old woman in front of t he flower vendor. In spite of the snow and Artic Vortexes I will take the four seasons. Change is good.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
The winner by eight lengths. I also like the fine art photos, especially the old woman in front of t he flower vendor. In spite of the snow and Artic Vortexes I will take the four seasons. Change is good.

thanks for your nice comments, aha, so you have been looking at my old photos ? it took me a while until i realized what you were talking about...old woman,...yes !

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not Quite as warm looking as Southern California, but you should see it here…..Yuck.
My car would make it two blocks without a salt and dirt respray. Looks like you Spanish enthusiasts get up early by the angle of the Sun!
Nice mix of BMW's. You got the winner though.

yes, in fact it was a beautiful week regarding weather, i drove my coupe to work as a DD all the week

thanks for your nice comments