Gordon Keeble -- Very Coupelike IMHO

m73

Reaction score
Interesting story -- I like the lines and a shame the ending of the company.

238031.jpg

I believe it was the 504… picture

I don’t have any desire to own a Citroen, but there is something quirky about the styling that is interesting.

504…headlights at less of an angle than I recall.

Last edited:
Only the French could design the Citroen DS. Did they make a two door 504? I saw something with two doors that really struck me. At least for a Peugeot.

Lets remember this was penned by Giorgetto Giugiaro (one of the best IMHO)

Looking at other angles is forgiving....that interior has that special character we all crave in a classic drive -- in short... I like it.

Classic_Sports_Car_Giugiaro_Greatest_007.png
keeble%205.jpg
images_2014-test_1964-Gordon-Keeble-GK1-test-drive-04.jpg

Interesting car....current values £35-65 -- Lots of interesting bits to be priced low which I think is what ultimately did it in....The American V8 must have been fun to drive but the competition at its price when new would have been enough to bump it up or down into orphan land.

Almost all of the 99 survive which is cool --

Not nearly as pretty as what you all have shown but someone should buy this:

And these are cheaper than E9s at the moment....
Yes really nice ones are still well under $100K. But the unicorn 2600 Sprint Zagato (only 105 produced) are well into 6 figures.
One of Zagato’s best designs IMHO. The Sprint and Sprint Zagato coupes share a drivetrain and little else..
Great thread BTW.
28D2C880-8D96-4CDD-93BA-89E2A09441F8.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok Gents,

This thread has officially been high-jacked...... ;)

I say this only when a full-frontal image of an Alfa Romeo is posted....I mean how can you compete with that!?....Gordon who?!......

Back