Great Job Guys!!

psychrunner

Reaction score
Man, I wish I was as talented and knowledgeable as you guys who are tackling the restoration yourselves. I can only barely recognize what you are referring to at times. I am having a csi (1972 - Ploaris) restored by a shop in Pa. They seem to know what they are doing, and I am trying to stay involved by ordering parts, etc. Recently had to order new front fenders and the couple of supporting pieces (e.g., number 8 in diagram) to attach the fenders. The rockers seem to be fine, which makes me think (and hope) that they were replaced previously and recently along the way.
Again, i enjoy following your respective projects and envy your talent (not to mention the money you are saving BTW).
Randy

Laldog

Site Donor
Reaction score
Fender price

If you don't mind, (and as a defense tactic for use w/ my wife/accountant)
how much did the fenders and other piece cost?

I cut out a set last year, from a salvaged coupe, but the labor involved in putting it back in I'm sure would make the cost of new ones a very good decision.

You got pictures??

psychrunner

Reaction score
fender cost

The fenders were around $775 each and the attaching pieces ranged from around $90 to $170 (if memory serves) depending on which one you need. I actually needed the fenders and two more inside support pieces. Ordered from Jim @ Maximillian in Maryland. Shipping was not included from Maryland, but wasn't too terrible. They have a link on this site under the Links section. Also have ordered some parts (e.g., suspension and engine stuff) from Carl Nelson @ La Jolla in CA. Good Luck,
Randy