Happy 80th to Murray!

RonP

Reaction score
Hope you have many more healthy years with us. You are a great ambassador for these wonderful cars, and have been for quite some time.

Best to you!
Ron

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Murray...

Happy belated birthday greetings. I was across big muddy, west. You are indeed a special person, a giving person, a gentleman. At any age, to be called a gentleman these days, is quite high praise. When I first got into the e9 heroin (2002's are usually the threshold-before-e9 drug..), Murray was the first board member that I actually talked to, and I continue to learn from this youngster; window motors, door skins, carpet cleaning, best place for parts, etc. Headlights to tailights. And if he didn't know,(seldom), he'd suggest a resource. Probably the best thing he's done for me, (when he came east for Vintage at the Vineyards last May and spent the whole time helping and tutoring those of us that needed some advice about how things should be, without any condescention..) was to tell my wife that the pleathora of parts in my "barn" were actually of some value! He is truly the "keeper of the flame". And a good friend. I thank you, as does Lumpy, the Polaris Polecat. Dave V. in NC