Site Donor
Reaction score
Very cool. I'm sure @deQuincey would appreciate:

00Y0Y_7tDhw2QDer3z_0ne0rg_1200x900.jpg

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Understood, and I love seeing you use yours! :D But I can buy (4) carts that will perform similar function for the price this one, vintage piece is listed for. Cool factor = 10. Functional value = 3+/- (for this craigslist ad).

i understand that probably in the US a hazet cart is rare, but 550$ for a post 70ies cart (hAzet with capital A), is too expensive

the real cool hazet ones is the little “a” ones, notice the bi-color (black, blue) bakelite handles, those can go up to 600€ in EU, there are lots of variants, collapsible bars, removable bars, three or two shelves

D3492D9B-E269-49A2-92B7-F78E81281A7E.jpeg
DB80F0AA-CC7B-4C3E-91B9-3F2477B8905D.jpeg

and do not forget the original rademacher lamp...

they are overpriced because they were official porsche/wolkswagen garage things

i had to search for a long time, and have the help of a good friend, Anders, to get this one, from the sixties, and also i had to restore it, but hey it still works very well and in style

Last edited:

stphers

Reaction score
I worked with a German BMW tech about 40 years ago that used one of these, that was his only tool box and it seemed that he had everything in there to do just about anything on the cars where as a lot of the younger techs, including myself that had big tool boxes still had to borrow stuff from him to do certain jobs. He eventually left Vancouver ( BC , Canada ) Auto to be service manager at the Hawaii dealership. Missed that tool box

Thanks, Rick