He Shed, She Shed

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of new tiny house/shop/shed. Our greenhouse got damaged in an ice storm a couple of years ago. My wife and I don't have a green thumb between us so we only used it for storage anyway. We were just going to replace it with Tuff Shed style shed but since there was already power out there it just keep creeping into more. Here's the result; it's 12 x12 with vaulted ceiling with heat, can lights, and plenty of outlets. We're using it as a shop/shed but someone could easily turn it into a home office. I did all the trim work and paint to make it match our house. I also built the fence and gate to hide our garbage cans, wheelbarrow, etc.. It was fun project.

IMG_6664.jpg
IMG_6660.jpg
IMG_6656.jpg
IMG_6657.jpg
IMG_6659.jpg

Last edited:
Delightful. West Linn must be a place where you don't run afoul of zoning or building federales? In my town, that looks like 6 months of permit negotiating....

We're on an acre so we have plenty of room for offsets, our county doesn't require a permit if the building is under 200 square feet. We did have to get a permit for the electrical.

My first reaction is to visualize the Breaking Bad cabin in New Hampshire where Walter White hides when he runs away.
Dibs on Vince's shed when the law finally goes after me...

Awesome little building!

I still need to trim out & finish our Chicken House (11x12 circa 2007) & recently stained the Woodshed (4 x 14 circa 2020) to blend into the garage more. After rising 4 flocks of chickens from 2006-2021 we called it quits.

Chicken Coop Sided 01.JPG
Chicken Coop Sided 02.JPG
IMG_9142.jpeg
IMG_9145.jpeg
IMG_9143.jpeg

Back