Headrests Anyone?

BorgBmw

Reaction score
Hi new to list. I just picked up a 72 Bav on Saturday after a long hiatus following the sale of my 1969 2800. Anyway, the interior is nearly complete, minus the headrests and some smaller bits (front door ashtrays and the chrome pieces along top part of door). Looking to gather these parts in due time, but would like to start with locating some headrests, black preferably, but that's less important. Do any other models fit? Thanks.

Mike Goble

Reaction score
I have the 4 headrests out of my Bav if you want them. They're so light and fluffy brown, they're the finest in the town...
IMG_5065.JPG

BorgBmw

Reaction score
Yikes, re-reading my post, I didn’t mention that I only need the rear. Are you willing to break set up?

BorgBmw

Reaction score
Cool, thank you. I’m in SF, and will try to pick a weekend (probably October at this rate) to pick them up.
[/
Hi Mike,

You had offered up a set of rear headrests last month, and I was wondering if they are still available? I’m running up to Davis to grab dinner with another e3 friend on Sunday the 3rd, and I was wondering if I could swing by to grab them if they are?
Just come out and get whatever you want, they're free.
Hi Mike,

You had offered up a set of rear headrests last month, and I was wondering if they are still available? I’m running up to Davis to grab dinner with another e3 friend on Sunday the 3rd, and I was wondering if I could swing by to grab them if they are? Please let me know - thanks!

Mike Goble

Reaction score
Hi Mike,

You had offered up a set of rear headrests last month, and I was wondering if they are still available? I’m running up to Davis to grab dinner with another e3 friend on Sunday the 3rd, and I was wondering if I could swing by to grab them if they are? Please let me know - thanks!

I won't be here, but my son will. I'll put them out for you. PM me and we can get our phone #s straight.

mosearch

Reaction score
Borg;
if you end up recovering those rear headrests in black; I would love to re-use the brown covers (assuming the brown fabric has any life left in it?)...my covers are very sun-fatigued.
let me know...I'm in the North Bay Area).

BorgBmw

Reaction score
Borg;
if you end up recovering those rear headrests in black; I would love to re-use the brown covers (assuming the brown fabric has any life left in it?)...my covers are very sun-fatigued.
Borg;
Will do.