Heater box w/ blower motor

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello all,

Have a spare heater box here. In good condition, internal foam seems to be good and usable, mechanisms all move freely and as they should. Comes with blower motor and shroud.

No heater core installed but I do have one available which appears to have some damage to 1 core. Haven't pressure tested it but based on how much fun it is to fit one of these I would say it would need to be recored before install. Happy to supply this FOC.

£200 with blower motor or £125 without, happy to ship, based in North London, UK.

Attachments

• IMG_20231226_123853.jpg
    IMG_20231226_123853.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20231226_123900.jpg
    IMG_20231226_123900.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 54
I believe John in Oz is looking for this.
if I’m wrong, and he doesn’t want it- I do!

thanks Don

Great, if he doesn't want it Don it's yours. Shipping might be a bit high so if you have any small bits and pieces from W+N or elsewhere in Europe let me know and I can fit it all into 1 box. I regularly order from there.
Done- sent him an email!

Awesome- first dibs to Michael H. I think he needs this. I merely want it!

Edit- It was 5:00 am here in states when I saw your ad. It is Michael H. who is looking not John W.

I order W&N every week. Thinking of a small package with lots of small items?
Thats a great idea.

Last edited:
Hello all,

Have a spare heater box here. In good condition, internal foam seems to be good and usable, mechanisms all move freely and as they should. Comes with blower motor and shroud.

No heater core installed but I do have one available which appears to have some damage to 1 core. Haven't pressure tested it but based on how much fun it is to fit one of these I would say it would need to be recored before install. Happy to supply this FOC.

£200 with blower motor or £125 without, happy to ship, based in North London, UK.
Hi nosmonkey.
I think don is referring to me in Sydney.
I would like to get the heater box only (my fan and core are fine) shipped to Australia.
What’s the process?
Regards

Back