Help for a fellow BMW driver

Glanceb

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a 2800cs owner but a friend of mine drives a 530d e39. Last week his turbo exploded in not a nice way. He has searched Ireland and England for a turbo and has been quoted up to £2500 for a replacement.

Does anyone know of one for sale or a place to get a cheap one?

Many thanks,

(ps, I know its not stricktly e9 but a BMW driving is better than one thats gonna rust away!)

GlanceB

Glanceb

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a 2800cs owner but a friend of mine drives a 530d e39. Last week his turbo exploded in not a nice way. He has searched Ireland and England for a turbo and has been quoted up to £2500 for a replacement.

Does anyone know of one for sale or a place to get a cheap one?

Many thanks,

(ps, I know its not stricktly e9 but a BMW driving is better than one thats gonna rust away!)

GlanceB

simoniko

Reaction score
I can help !

I can help you , give me the number of the old turbo and complete vehicle data !
I will give you a dealer price , and i can ship it to England without any problems ! I dont think it will be more than 1100-1300 GBP!

simoniko

Reaction score
I can help !

I can help you , give me the number of the old turbo and complete vehicle data !
I will give you a dealer price , and i can ship it to England without any problems ! I dont think it will be more than 1100-1300 GBP!

Glanceb

Reaction score
Many Thanks

simoniko,

Many thanks for the reply, as luck would have it he managed to get a reconditioned one.

Thanks again,

Happy motoring

Glanceb

Reaction score
Many Thanks

simoniko,

Many thanks for the reply, as luck would have it he managed to get a reconditioned one.

Thanks again,

Happy motoring