K Koopman Well-Known Member Site Donor $ Messages 2,920 Reaction score 674 Location Uxbridge,Ma Mar 5, 2019 #1 View attachment 60958 View attachment 60958 View attachment 60959 View attachment 60960 View attachment 60961 View attachment 60962 View attachment 60962 I have not included dimension and will get them once someone asks. Thanks in advance.View attachment 60952 View attachment 60953 View attachment 60952 View attachment 60953 View attachment 60954 View attachment 60954 View attachment 60956 View attachment 60956 View attachment 60957
View attachment 60958 View attachment 60958 View attachment 60959 View attachment 60960 View attachment 60961 View attachment 60962 View attachment 60962 I have not included dimension and will get them once someone asks. Thanks in advance.View attachment 60952 View attachment 60953 View attachment 60952 View attachment 60953 View attachment 60954 View attachment 60954 View attachment 60956 View attachment 60956 View attachment 60957
aearch Deceased Messages 4,122 Reaction score 593 Location pleasant hill , ca Mar 5, 2019 #2 door trim u must be getinoold
K Koopman Well-Known Member Site Donor $ Messages 2,920 Reaction score 674 Location Uxbridge,Ma Mar 5, 2019 #3 Old? Of course I'm old I'm almost 76. What model and where on door?
aearch Deceased Messages 4,122 Reaction score 593 Location pleasant hill , ca Mar 6, 2019 #4 hello e9 top of door
Markos Well-Known Member Site Donor Messages 13,514 Reaction score 7,732 Location Seattle, WA Mar 6, 2019 #5 I don't think that is the top of the door trim. Moving to E3 forum.