Help Needed?

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi guys;
Please let me help you find those rare parts for your classic BMWs. I love the challenge.
I think that it would be nice if those members that I help locate parts, send a small donation to the forum.
Keep those requests coming.
Thanks
Harry

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Harry,

I would be interested in an original Nose and boot/trunk badge and surround if you are keen for the challenge!?

Regards,

Rohan

burky

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi
My front door cards have unfortunate speaker holes in them, I would like to replace them , black would be ideal, but any colour would work, they would need to be in excellent condition?

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
black are still available new but expensive

Hi
My front door cards have unfortunate speaker holes in them, I would like to replace them , black would be ideal, but any colour would work, they would need to be in excellent condition?

burky

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes I know they are available new, thought i would try used ,you just never know what might pop up, perhaps a perfect set in someone,s attic laying flat since 77, well its possible, Its good to have a dream.

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi aerch, per the toher thread on these badges I think someone ordered them and they are not correct - did you recently order them?

james kochan

Reaction score
Hi guys;
Please let me help you find those rare parts for your classic BMWs. I love the challenge.
I think that it would be nice if those members that I help locate parts, send a small donation to the forum.
Thanks
Harry

james kochan

Reaction score
I am looking for an electronic auxiliary air valve that we could install in a 974 3.0csi euro version, to replace the mechanical valve that is not working properly. Or if we could find an OWM valve in fine working order, we would use that. Thanks for your help. Jim Kochan

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I am looking for an electronic auxiliary air valve that we could install in a 974 3.0csi euro version, to replace the mechanical valve that is not working properly. Or if we could find an OWM valve in fine working order, we would use that. Thanks for your help. Jim Kochan
Hi John;
I am almost posiyive I can locate one,but I'm not familiar with the part. A photo or part number is what I need. I have never owned a E9 so not familiar and also not mechanically inclined. I have owned over 50 vehicles incuding 15 BMWs ,last one being a 2000cs which I have given my son due to illness, and I have never attempted to even do an oil change. But I am good at knowing what may be the problem on a vehicle.
I will start the search.
Koopman

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
THE BADGES ARE A MM TO LARGE FOR THE BASES THEY SEND SO I JUST TOUCHED UM UP
W THE GRINDER TO TAKE OFF JUST A BIT THERE IS STILL CHROME ON THE EGDE AND LOOK CORRECT.
i have special talents
its not that had to do

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    738 KB · Views: 90
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 93
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm surprised you could get them to look good with the grinder? Have you got a pic of the badge installed as I would do the same.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm surprised you could get them to look good with the grinder? Have you got a pic of the badge installed as I would do the same.
Suggestion. I wonder if you take them to a sheet metal shop they may be able to cut them with a cookie cutter type tool. Seems like it should be something they have tools for.

james kochan

Reaction score
Hi John;
I am almost posiyive I can locate one,but I'm not familiar with the part. A photo or part number is what I need. I have never owned a E9 so not familiar and also not mechanically inclined. I have owned over 50 vehicles incuding 15 BMWs ,last one being a 2000cs which I have given my son due to illness, and I have never attempted to even do an oil change. But I am good at knowing what may be the problem on a vehicle.
I will start the search.
Koopman
The Bosch OEM part number is 0280140018. Thanks for your help. Jim

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi
Are we talking E9 or E3>

james kochan

Reaction score
Hi guys;
Thanks
Harry
I cannot see your response to my question about the aux air valve for my 1974 euro version 3.0csi. The part we are looking for is Bosch 0280140018. Thanks for your help. You could email an answer to jkochanwi.rr.com Jim Kochan