Hey Shawn and Shannon (and Elvis)

Philip Slate

Reaction score
Looks like TBL will not be ready until next year. Started preping the 3.6L and I almost forgot what a complete pain in the ass these twin cam engines are. That and all the race prep from having the car sitting for a year (!) and there's a lot more to do than I had anticipated. Why didn't I just take your advice and have your engine guy build me a nice single cam engine? Can you tell I'm not happy? I was talking with a BMW mechanic at an independent service shop and he said he worked on an M6 engine once. And that was enough, never wanted to see the inside of another one. Anyway, hope you both have good racing and that Elvis makes it to the track this year or early next year.

hey hey hey cousin Mr S & TBL

Sorry to hear of your resto drama, but steady as she goes!! I'm sue it'll be awesome!! Lord knows I've had mine. One year of perscribed rehab as basically turned into almost two, doctor's orders. All those fried Peanut Butter and Banana sandwiches didn't love me tender.....

Just waiting for my new ankle bits to get back then I'm on the road (early next week) it took the surgeons a while to find some doners. In the mean time I have completed my nervous system transpant (its awesome, but not quite as Painless as I thought) and buttoning up my new outfit.... once I'm on the road, I'll get some quotes from the tailors about my new look.........my gold lamee suit will be replaced by an orange and black jumper, better for demonstrating my new karate chops on stage.... Just hopin that my heart is good enough to go fo a while...and my insurance won't cover a heart transplant right now.....

....Pricella's getting ansie and want's me outta Graceland for a while........ha ha ha!

-Elvis

Back