Hi, new(isn) here - 1st post.

Turbo JAM

Reaction score
Hi,

Quick hello to all, been checking through the site for info on my planned new car.
Seems pretty useful so far.

Still have a few to check out before i buy.

That's it really

James

title supposed to read "(ish)" - great start, bloody autocorrect.

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello James,
Best of luck with the search. Be sure to post photos here of any car you are considering. The group here will be more than willing to help you think through its' value and cost to repair.

I think you will also have a better experience if you add your country (noted you have Europe listed, but thats a pretty big area and we have experts in most countries that can help you find and value the right coupe)

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Welcome James.

I would guess the use of the adjective "bloody" says he is in the UK, but then again that would be outside Europe...

jabloomf1230

Reaction score
Welcome and remember when looking at cars, there is only one four letter word that applies to the CS series. It begins with R and ends with T.

Turbo JAM

Reaction score
Thanks all

jabbloom - yeah....from going by what i've read rust is going to be a right pain. I got very lucky with my e30....so hope to do the same with the e9.

David - cheers, found a few now, so will post up pics soon - will aim to put up in correct forum area.

deQuincey - ha, well, I like to be discreet...but changed info just for you :) - Espana! (sorry, keyboard doesn't have the "ennyey" n)