hi

bm auto

Reaction score
HI all im new here my name is Owen from perth western australia
i own bm autoengineering here and have finaly got my dream car
new owner of a 72 3.0cs lhd deliverd in germany 3.1.73 origanal papers in the car 65 k on the clock
the car is a 1 owner red manual which is about to get a full restoration
and a engine transplant with a few nice bits going into her
engine will be a s38 wich has been warmed up a bit
5 speed and a gruppe 4 body kit
e28 rear end
hope to have a good time on here getting as much info and help as we all
need some
any aussie members drop us a message always willing to help out with bmw stuff 20+ years of fixing them and parts accumulation

rodspock

Reaction score
Aussie Call Out

Owen,

I am an Aussie E9 owner.

I have an inka orange 3.0 CS that I have owned since 1989. The car has been restored and has been back on the road for about 18 months. It too has a few good bits on it.

I have recently put a picture up on the "3.0 CS pictures" thread. It is pictured with my S38 engined M6.

Cheers.

Rod (Brisbane)

mark

Reaction score
owen, i have 2 e9s in perth, one of which i have been collecting parts convert to 5 sped and warm it up. maybe i can give you the work? will give you a call in the new year.

cheers
mark

dalli

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hey Owen, I have a green E9 in WA although I have recently relocated to Santiago Chile. My brother in law is minding my car down Margret River way so you may see it on the road down in those parts. I'll look you up when I get back in a couple of years. Mike

nice_coup

Reaction score
Hey Owen,

Let me know what parts you are chasing, I have a few part double ups so if i might be able to help you out.

Would be great to have a look at your car also.

Cheers
Hamish