Horn contact needed

milwaukeesk

Member.
Site Donor
Reaction score
Any chance anyone has one of these they be willing to sell. looks like I can by new but was hoping to avoid the $60 price tag on this part.

cssp.1810_1.jpg

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Milwakeesk, did you find one for less than $60? Even that link to rogerstii (whom I have not had much luck with before) is now around $60 as well.

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Options:

milwaukeesk

Member.
Site Donor
Reaction score
Milwakeesk, did you find one for less than $60? Even that link to rogerstii (whom I have not had much luck with before) is now around $60 as well.

As a matter of fact I did end up placing an order for 2 of the contacts from Rogerstii (one for me, one for @rsprosche). Because shipping was astronomical I padded the order with a few other things I really didn’t need but figured it would be good back up and helped substantiate the shipping. Order shipped, and the day before it arrived I received a partial refund from Rogerstii. I couldn’t figure out what for so I emailed them and they said it was a shipping overage. Great... not so much. The next day the order showed up with no horn contacts. Apparently refund was for contacts. I explicitly told told Rogerstii when I was issued the refund that if the horn contacts don’t ship to cancel my order. They of course didn’t and since then have been less than helpful. All I wanted was the heads up priori to shipping that they couldn’t fulfill my actual order versus the way they handled it. Very frustrated with how they went on to handled it from there too. I won’t be ordering from them again.

So... no, I still don’t have the contact but at this point will probably just pick one up at what now seems to be the going rate of $60.

Last edited:

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that but, at the same time I’m not surprised at all. I have had bad luck with them as well and I believe several other people on the forum also have had negative experiences.

I ended up ordering one for $55 from a seller on Amazon.

Bo.

milwaukeesk

Member.
Site Donor
Reaction score
For those in the need and considering the cost of these have jumped pretty considerably. A seller on ebay is offering them for $40 shipped. I ordered and received and was just what I needed. Looks like he has a few left.