Brent

Reaction score
Bought this yesterday: '70 911T Forgive me, as I have sinned:

ll6i1.png

http://www.porscheplanet.net/Classifieds/1970 911T/1970 911T Info.htm

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Very nice, check that the heat exchangers don't have any pinholes in them which can allow carbon monoxide into the cabin.

Brent

Reaction score
Thanks. Good advice. I had the car thoroughly inspected, on the hoist, and on the road. Nothing of significance was noted. This is a one owner black plate California car with 68,000 original documented miles. Lucky to have found it, as early 911s with sunroofs are rather rare.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Congratulations. Is this your first rear drive Porsche?

Brent

Reaction score
Congratulations. Is this your first rear drive Porsche?

Thanks. Didn't know there was a front wheel drive Porsche? JUST KIDDING!

Yes, it's my first Porsche. Closest I ever got to owning a Porsche in the past was a '69 Karmann Ghia, back in the day along with a '69 Bug (my second ever car)

Nicad: As I think you know, I also own another air-cooled rear-drive car, namely this '66 Corvair Corsa Turbo Vert (with A/C if you can believe that!)

2s5z1xi.png

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow, that is a Sweet Corsa. How is the 2002 tii while we are at it? Nice collection of interesting cars. Do you have any plans for the 911 in terms of sorting out, work to be done?

Last edited:

Brent

Reaction score
Wow, that is a Sweet Corsa. How is the 2002 tii while we are at it? Nice collection of interesting cars. Do you have any plans for the 911 in terms of sorting out, work to be done?

Thanks! I feel very fortunate to say the least. Always been an ambition of mine.

The tii is doing just fine,. It sends its best regards. It's looking forward to its new stable mate.

2ahi8m8.jpg

Only thing I plan on doing on the 911 is to install a Nardi wood wheel like i did in the tii

hrbomh.jpg

Last edited: