If Mad Max had an e3…

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
seen this morning in Santa Rosa, California at the start of this month‘s breakfast club rally.

33906682-1C10-4734-ADDF-4BF39F4B163D.jpeg

C9B13564-7F63-4E9A-A9C1-149C29AE8D7C.jpeg

0CB8206F-FED4-4397-A5B5-2272F860EF1E.jpeg

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Nothing like a Pursuit Special Interceptor. :cool:

'To understand who he was you have to go back to another time, when the World was powered by the black fuel and the deserts sprouted great cities of pipe and steel...gone now, swept away, for reasons long forgotten. Two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all...without fuel they were nothing. They'd built a house of straw, the thundering machines sputtered and stopped..."

(maybe this should be in the Tesla thread? o_O ;))

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We bolted those to the manifold of our highly modified 57 Chevys and their cousins. Called them Jimmy Blowers back in the day. Vibrated the parking lot of the drive-in hamburger joints. What fun we had.

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
(maybe this should be in the Tesla thread?o_O ;))
In the remake Elon Musk could play the Lord Humungus!

I had my first, freshly minted drivers license when this movie came out. To say that watching it didn't improve my stupid teenage boy driving would be the understatement of the century. Apparently all those insurance company actuaries know a thing or two.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
How are cars without bumpers street legal in Ca?
Yeah it's funny, CA is anal about the smog stuff and federal stickers, etc., but other than that, pretty good to go. Here in Northern Idaho if it has four wheels/three wheels/two wheels, heck a wheel and you can pedal through the floorboard like the Flintstones while cooking on a BBQ....no worries, have passengers in truck bed, etc. You can even have one license plate for all your off road vehicles, I can take my side by side plate from my UTV off, stick it on a backpack with zip ties, ride an off-road motorcycle on the street as long as not on a freeway, and you are good to go! No smog requirements either, makes the '76+ BMW's worth looking at again. I always like the 80's BMW's but due to smog rules, never considered them after the smog law came out years ago in CA.

StephenZ

Site Donor
Reaction score
Fantastic. Only thing I'd do slightly different, would be 13" steel wheels, of whatever style, and fatter sidewall BF goodrich rubber with white letters..LOL. Very cool