If you die, what happens to your cars and/or parts?

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I just turned 70 in October and in excellent health and putting my E9 back together after 3 years of rebuild.
My 2 boys said to me recently, "dad, we're glad to see you getting your car back together, we were afraid it wouldn't get done and we would not know what to do with all the parts"

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gary, i guess we ought to give our names + contact info to each other's sons ... for the 'just-in-case' situation

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Probably a good idea leaving all your forum activity, handles and passwords (Except perhaps midgetwrestling.online) to a trusted loved one, so that they can announce one of our departures some day ....long into the future.

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I think I am in deep shit, I am 67 and have the following projects on going, Issetta, Bavaria, E9, and 3 2002's, uh oh!

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Talk is cheap, need a few volunteers to fake their own deaths and see what happens to their E9s and test Yogi Berra's "Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours".

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I just turned 70 in October and in excellent health and putting my E9 back together after 3 years of rebuild.
My 2 boys said to me recently, "dad, we're glad to see you getting your car back together, we were afraid it wouldn't get done and we would not know what to do with all the parts"
My son said: "dad, I'm glad to see your car going back together, I was afraid you would die when it was in pieces and I wouldn't have a clue how to put it together and I'd never get a chance to drive it" :)

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Actually I plan on giving my car away about a week before I die !
Please give it to moi' oh please, pretty please with sugar on top. If it takes you a little longer to, "shuffle off your mortal coil" I can wait. As my son said when we asked him what he had learned that day in his Catholic elementary school he said, "Patience is a Virgin." Thanks, Steve