In Portand OR next week. Beverage anyone?

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'll be in the Portand area from Sunday night through most of the week if anyone wants to get together for a beverage. My wife and I are visiting my sister and I've never been. Are we suppose to throw rocks through windows or something? That's all I know. :)

Dan

I don't know what covid has done for sight seeing,
I don't know when roses bloom, but they have a -very- large rose garden,
Nice Japaneses garden, same general location as rose garden
Nice Chinese garden in sketchy part of town
A book store that used to be advertised as largest used book store, not so cool now that we have the internet
Do you watch Portlandia?

Your sister obviously knows more Portland attractions than me...
One interesting thing, in the NW there is a company that builds out old institutional buildings into hotels, they are interesting to have lunch at or roam around

McMenamins Kennedy School​

I'll be in the Portand area from Sunday night through most of the week if anyone wants to get together for a beverage. My wife and I are visiting my sister and I've never been. Are we suppose to throw rocks through windows or something? That's all I know. :)

Dan

Hi Dan,

I'd love to finally meet you in person! I'll be around until later in the week. Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday evenings should work for me. I'll make sure Gary (73 CS) joins us too.

Thanks,
Vince

Hi Dan,

I'd love to finally meet you in person! I'll be around until later in the week. Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday evenings should work for me. I'll make sure Gary (73 CS) joins us too.

Thanks,
Vince
Awesome! I'll send you a private message with my phone number this week...

Awesome! I'll send you a private message with my phone number this week...

You can post it here @dang. We are all friends and the site rarely goes down! :D

If you are into trains, Southern Pacific 4449 lived in the Portland area. I’m not, but my boy was 5 once. :D

283CBFBD-D5F8-4A41-AD9F-5E0FA8436F98.jpeg

Back