Independent BMW shop needed in Los Angeles

corsachili

Reaction score
I'm looking for a recommendation for a good shop in the Santa Monica area. I need to have an upgraded water pump installed in my wife's MRoadster and I can't do the work myself down here. Does anyone have any suggestions on a shop I can trust down here?

TJ
the guy I met at the concorso who helped build my coupe way back when , now owns the shop, Bmw werkshp(workshop) in Canoga Park. His names Mark.
Hows it going buddy sorry I could not make the bash ,

take care
PJ

Cain / ref. / Bavarian Workshop / yest

TJ,

I want to second PJ's reccomendation. Bavarian Workshop (Marc Norris) is extremely competent with new models as well as older M30 projects. He is "over the hill" from you but worth it. Fair prices, technically competent. I am still looking for another friend searching for an independant shop in the south bay area (Torrance) and to date have not had any luck.

Details are:
[email protected]

Marc Norris

Bavarian Workshop

7121 Alabama Ave.

Canoga Park, CA 91303

bavarianworkshop.com

[email protected]

818-346-9363

Thanks PJ and Paul for your recommendations. Sorry you couldn't make the party PJ, it was the last one on Los Gatos we'll have for a while. Kurtd and my home-slice Shawn were there representin the CS crew. Shawn brought straight fortys and Hyptnotiq and it was slammin.

Best,
TJ

YO YO, from the East Bay. Keep it real down there homieeeee.

See you this month.

Shawn

Back