Inka e9 on Ebay

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Seems like the wrong venue for this car. I wonder what the reserve is. I ended up with my coupe by bidding $100 more than the previous bid. Couldn't believe it.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
I feel like there's a whole bunch of dealers that don't really intend to actually sell. Just an avenue to drive traffic to their website.

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I live in the area and was chatting with the owner a few weeks ago thinking I was going to meet an enthusiast. Sadly, I got the feeling he is a flipper. Just recently bought the car with no apparent knowledge of E9's.
In the background of photo's you'll see "Garage Kept Motors", they are a grand rapids based Consignment dealer. They typically have very nice cars but like many others put stuff on the market at a very high price.

If anyone is interested and would like a local person to check it out I can do that.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
We can opine on the prices all we want but at the end of day, it's worth exactly what someone will pay. What drives the higher prices realized on BaT isn't so much the car as it is with the "someones". There just a lot more someones on Bat ...

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I wonder if "theonlyone" sold it to this new dealer, or just consigning it to them.

BTW, he bought the gorgeous granatrot car that Chris helped sell on BAT.