Inka with tan Scheel seats

m73

Reaction score
Seems like a rare color combo -- Hilfiger Ad (not sure if discussed before)

inka.jpg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
1973 US car with Scheel seats and a white headliner, I’d say no. They used the background from the right side of the car to remove objects from the background on the left side of the car. In the process they gave the car two filler doors.

Dohn

Reaction score
Do I spy both kinds of rear license plate lights on this? Also wondering about the red on the end of the door wood in the second shot. Next on Maury: "When Photoshoppers go wild..."

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Do I spy both kinds of rear license plate lights on this? Also wondering about the red on the end of the door wood in the second shot. Next on Maury: "When Photoshoppers go wild..."

I think that those may be the filler caps
on the bumper. At least they didn’t remove the door lock mechanism on this shoot.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
the second picture looks more like colorado than inka. with the H+B wheels my guess this is one of Execmalibu's coupes. i know he has a colorado coupe as i have ridden in it and he has a set of H+B wheels. i'm trying to remember if it had a tan recaro interior though. the coupe color looks different from one picture to another as well as the headrests.

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
1973 US car with Scheel seats and a white headliner, I’d say no. They used the background from the right side of the car to remove objects from the background on the left side of the car. In the process they gave the car two filler doors.

There's also part of a car visible in the left front windshield area

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
yep - execmalibu. there are 2 colorado coupes on that website - one has front side markers, the other doesn't the mirror is located in a different place and this one looks to have scheels

674ed6e.jpg

here is the one with recaros and H+B
8bb8aca.jpg

and another with the mirror in the normal place and no side markers and bbs
e6e0dc6.jpg

shanon

Reaction score
Was it a spec that had mirrors in various locations?
Euro cars seem to have mirrors more forward than US cars. My brother's US were farther back than my Euro.

Curious what countries had them where...