Inner and outer sill.

Henrik

Reaction score
Hi!
As you can see from the photo, there is not much left of my old sills (side members).
[Broken External Image]:http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk172/terramar-photos/129_2907.jpg
I'm trying to reconstruct both inner and outer side members, but I need illustrations or good photos. I have looked through old postings but haven't been able to find detailed information. Need photos from all angles and especially from the rear parts. (Also new parts before and after assembly)
If any of you can post some photos or send me a link it would be most appreciated!

Henrik

x_atlas0

Reaction score
Realoem gives some good snippet pics, but there is also a nice picture of both the inner and out sills on Paul Cain's 3.8 website, laid next to the car. I think that would give you the best idea of the size and scale of the parts.

Henrik

Reaction score
Thank's a lot!

My studies are beginning to give results.
It's like diving into an old shipwreck, lots of rusty compartments and layers of undefined structures.
The original construction is almost impossible to rust proof due to all the obstacles, so I guess an improvement would be the right thing!
A good old 2"x4" square tubing for example!

Henrik