Insane Online Wheel Museum

cicada

Site Donor $
Reaction score

That is, rims. Kyusha meaning "old car" in Japanese. Clever site name. I've never seen most of these. Many of these wheels seem to only exist in this obscure corner of the internet. I discovered it while reading about the E24 "Observer" coupe (https://drives.today/articles/1293/...rver-coup-unique-glass-roofed-635csi-e24.html) and wanted to know what style wheels are those.

It's all just so zany. I love it.
Nice...looks like a lot of JDM wheels, which is cool. I used to own a little Toyota Corolla "peanut." Fun little car to take auto-crossing.

If you didn't know they were wheels, some of them look like they could be fly fishing reels. Some don't even look like wheels if you didn't know you were looking at wheels, like those Courreges wheels..WTH?

Nice...looks like a lot of JDM wheels, which is cool. I used to own a little Toyota Corolla "peanut." Fun little car to take auto-crossing.

If you didn't know they were wheels, some of them look like they could be fly fishing reels. Some don't even look like wheels if you didn't know you were looking at wheels, like those Courreges wheels..WTH?
A lot of these would make sweet shop decorations. And you're right. They look a lot like fly fishing reels, or like weird rollerblading wheels or something.

Back