Interior Air Conditioning components

texcarguy

Reaction score
Looking for all the cabin components for the stock A/C system... evaporator and fan, grill, and side console panels... everything that would be on the interior of the car for a conversion on a non-A/C car

Phil 512 517-0055

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
AC

We have a complete setup from a bavaria, I think it will work, and also interior component, fan, etc, no grills off a cs.

Bill Riblett

(deceased)
Reaction score
I think you are going to find that the E3 Bavaria stuff is taller than the E9 space.

hplug

Reaction score
Just FYI

I am sooner's son and all the parts are from a Bav although I do have an interior grill/dash from a CS

RogerB

Reaction score
I have everything from the Aux fan through the console except the compressor. This complete system was removed from a Canadian car about ten years ago and has been stored in my shop ever since. Includes all wiring, switches, hoses, uncut faceplate, condenser, evaporator, console, compressor mounting bracket, etc. I was going to use it with a Sanden compressor on one of my former coupes. I'm not going to use it in my CSL, so it continues to set in a box until someone wants it. $1,000 plus shipping. Just the console and faceplate are nearly $800 from CSI, Inc.

[email protected] if interested. RogerB

RogerB

Reaction score
RogerB said:
I have everything from the Aux fan through the console except the compressor. This complete system was removed from a Canadian car about ten years ago and has been stored in my shop ever since. Includes all wiring, switches, hoses, uncut faceplate, condenser, evaporator, console, compressor mounting bracket, etc. I was going to use it with a Sanden compressor on one of my former coupes. I'm not going to use it in my CSL, so it continues to set in a box until someone wants it. $1,000 plus shipping. Just the console and faceplate are nearly $800 from CSI, Inc.

[email protected] if interested. RogerB

SOLD SOLD SOLD