Is this CSL known to any body ?

Peter W

Reaction score
Good Morning,

Going to look at a E-Bay UK CSL, Item number: 270047778238 on Thursday dose any body no this car ? Is the price about right ? any places to look for rust (I belive they rust, rust rust) ?
Thanks

Peter

hi, i don't know this car but i've seen some pics of this polaris csl with red cs which is also visible on ebay (picture from Silverstone i think) in the net for couple of months.

About price, PC magazine says in their price guide that 15K is fare price for absolutely Top. As owner writes it isn't but indeed very health one.

I no the car pretty well :), Peter are you the guy coming to look on Thursday ?
I tend not to take much notice of price guides, they list Porsche 911s from `66-`69 for £16.5k and a BMW 2002 turbo for £9k in excellent condition if I could find either of them for that price I would have a dozen, they also list Porsche 930`s for £21k in excellent condition, way over the top.
marc

I have decided not to sell the CSL, at what I was asking for it I think it was a Bargin and if I ever decided I wanted another one I would not be able to find such a good original one for twice the price.
Going to put the Maserati, CSL and Porsche into storage for a year or two until I have a bit more time again. May even put them out on loan .

Marc, good call. i have not seen your csl but from the pics and your description i think £20k would not be at all unreasonable. If you don't need the money and can store them then that is definitely the way forward!

Regards,

Rohan

Back