Is World Upholstery still in business?

guanshee

Reaction score
I've been calling World Upholstery for the last 2 weeks and their voicemail inbox is full. Are they still in business? I was near LA so I stopped by their office which appeared to be just a shell office location that was pretty empty when I looked through their windows. There was no indication that anyone was doing actual business at their office location. I don't want to order their complete upholstery kit for my e9 if this company doesn't appear to be doing business anymore.

Does anyone know if they are still in business and have ordered recently from them.

Thanks..

their mailing address is in Santa Paula, CA - this announcement is on their website from 9-23-2024

World Upholstery and Trim is now under new management and will be transitioning to a new management and sales team. We will be unable to answer any phone calls or emails at this time and we will not be accepting any new orders until the transition period is over. We will be taking over all existing orders. We only ask patience as we transition to a new team. Please feel free to leave an email or a voicemail and we will respond once we are ready.

Back