It finally happened!

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For all those that care about my well being (the two of you...), my soccer team needed me to play goalkeeper two weeks ago, second half I fractured a finger, went to the ER and caught Covid there. Two bad days, then rebounded and feel better than ever, tested negative.
I passed Covid to the wife, yep we share everything. She lost her voice for a couple of days, but I am not going to opine on that being a plus or a minus.

I just became another statistic, and a living proof of something.

Arde,

We all are just SO HAPPY that you are on top of all that stuff. Keep up the great work!!!!

We are even happier that you've recovered and that your 'fickle finger of fate' will be healed soon.

For all those that care about my well being (the two of you...), my soccer team needed me to play goalkeeper two weeks ago, second half I fractured a finger, went to the ER and caught Covid there. Two bad days, then rebounded and feel better than ever, tested negative.
I passed Covid to the wife, yep we share everything. She lost her voice for a couple of days, but I am not going to opine on that being a plus or a minus.

I just became another statistic, and a living proof of something.

...and two hard boiled eggs !

Back