Just Purchased My Next BMW

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
I sold by my euro 635 on BaT at the beginning of the year. I loved the car but it was a very similar driving experience to my coupe. I was looking for something newer, faster, and that I could drop the top on. Plus, I wanted something that I didn't have to work on - I can just get in and enjoy. I was thinking about getting a Porsche Boxter S but my first choice was another E46 M3 6 speed. Our first one was a little boring as far as colors go so I wanted a great color. I wanted to find the best one I could afford, it had to be a manual with either Imola or Cinnamon interior (preferably Imola). Here's what I ended up with. I just wired the money yesterday and my wife and I flying down after Easter, visiting a couple of relatives, and driving it home.

Very cool. One of my favorite cars was an '01 M3 manual coupe. Very fun to drive and always felt in control. Have fun...

I sold by my euro 635 on BaT at the beginning of the year. I loved the car but it was a very similar driving experience to my coupe. I was looking for something newer, faster, and that I could drop the top on. Plus, I wanted something that I didn't have to work on - I can just get in and enjoy. I was thinking about getting a Porsche Boxter S but my first choice was another E46 M3 6 speed. Our first one was a little boring as far as colors go so I wanted a great color. I wanted to find the best one I could afford, it had to be a manual with either Imola or Cinnamon interior (preferably Imola). Here's what I ended up with. I just wired the money yesterday and my wife and I flying down after Easter, visiting a couple of relatives, and driving it home.

that is the best M3 I just junk one 2006 it is same as 2002 to use the engine for my E9 I hope you get it price going up in daily base

Back