Lancia Flaminia Zagato on BaT

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Shares space with a CSL. Anyone on here? This Lancia is one of my all time favorite designs, and in a great factory color.

Nice car. Sharing space with a CSL is not impressive when the seller is a dealer...Selling so soon after purchase without even waiting for the market to recover is not a great sign either.

Design wise the front is stunning, the rear looks less perfect to me.
No idea how it drives, I am monogamous with Lancias, loyal to the Fulvia.

Against common wisdom the model names are not female names I was told by the Lancia expert Ed Levin. Ed sadly recently left us...I forget where the names come from.

Nice car. Sharing space with a CSL is not impressive when the seller is a dealer...Selling so soon after purchase without even waiting for the market to recover is not a great sign either.

Design wise the front is stunning, the rear looks less perfect to me.
No idea how it drives, I am monogamous with Lancias, loyal to the Fulvia.

Against common wisdom the model names are not female names I was told by the Lancia expert Ed Levin. Ed sadly recently left us...I forget where the names come from.

They come from the names of famous Roman roads. Via Aurelia, Via Flaminia, etc. The early Fl Zagatos are better looking, but they cost twice as much....

That’s one of the prettiest I’ve seen.

It’s one of my favorite 1960’s GT cars. Should’ve bought one when they were a cheaper alternative to a Maserati 3500GT. Like E9’s, these have really skyrocketed in value over the last 20 years.

I also missed the boat on Fulvia sport zagato’s, although they are still under $100k.

Ah yes. Good point.

for the lancia lover

1674930397225.png

Back